Monday, November 22, 2010

elliptical and I need to read

I exercised yesterday and today. When I watch anime while exercising it makes the time go by so much faster. I think I may even try exercising again tonight on my bike since I exercised on my elliptical this morning. I feel like I'm on the right track again and it makes me smile.

What I'm going to do soon if not today is reread through my entire blog to see where I've come and if I have a new mindset. I'm also wondering if there are foods that I have forgotten that are good for me. I want to be 170 or 160 by February. I would like to look good in a monokini this summer to my standards.

I also want to make sure that even though I'm making my art a priority too that it does not become an excuse to get out of exercising or eating correctly.

Oh I forgot to talk about my mission for trying to eat at my place again. I ate yesterday and the day before at my place. I've been placing everything in ziplock bags and putting in the refrigerator. I did a major cleaning/decluttering session on saturday.

Oh I forgot to mention I have a viral infection right now. I went to the only doctor I knew to be in the area because I didn't know if it was an emergency room or not. I hope I feel better by thanksgiving because I'm still having a hard time breathing at night and in the morning.

No comments: