Friday, November 12, 2010

ok


I did work out yesterday for 32 minutes. I felt like I forced myself to. I need to force myself some more and just enjoy life and stop trying to work every second I'm awake. It felt good to do the work out. Alright this might be TMI (too much information) but it is not a good thing to eat 2 fiber bars in a row like they are candybars. My stomach hurt most of today. It was like fiber overload. Sigh. I'm not trying to gain weight though. I need to eat more salads and like one fiber bar a day. I was boycotting my apple this week. I will have to go grocery shopping on sunday. I have dried fruit at work and but I would like to have some fresh produce to eat too. We will see. I could settle for leftover salad too.




Click on the picture and you will see him jumping.

No comments: