Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ups and Downs: 200



Drinking alcohol is a big no no for losing weight. It tacks back on water weight. I had to work really hard to lose the weight I gained from drinking alcohol at a party. I ate mostly fruits and vegetables: Carrots, plums, spinach, cherries, grapes, pears, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, dried apricots, some walnuts, and peanuts... I have a new avocado sitting in the refrigerator. I want to make a deviled avocado but I need to remember to save the recipe so I can make it for dinner. It's a lot easier at work to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. This year is going to be easy with lunch. I just need a lunch box. Oh and I'm still eating chocolate-- the Jell-o Temptations Mousse (in Dark Chocolate). It's 60 calories but it curbs my yearning for most of the bad food. Also, Wendy's BLT cobb salad was really good. I ate all of it except the eggs.

So I made it to my first goal but now I don't really want the boxset because I can rent some for free at the library. I'm getting more excited about reaching my goal for the prom. A couple more people agreed to go to my "Prom" so this is going to be exciting. I posted on my bulletin board- 40 pounds until I'm overweight and 70 pounds until I'm normal. I need that constant neutral reminder of my ultimate goal so I don't get too comfortable about my current weight. The glycemic index is posted on my refrigerator still, and my list for recipes is getting bigger (I don't write the steps, just the ingredients).

No comments: