Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No Desire to Exercise

Back to Work from the long summer break and I'm feeling no desires to exercise. I'm eating right but not working out. I'm going to gain weight and I know it. I look at the machine or tv and think, "Man if I had the energy I would really use that machine. My body feels so tired". I don't have one of those jobs were you can sit at a desk leisurely going about your day. I'm standing constantly, walking around the room,... even on my breaks I end up needing to do something... but that is not exercise! How do people find time to work out when they are mentally and physically drained after a long day at work?

I won't make it to my goal if I'm so tired after work. I need more motivation.


Edit.... After talking with my boyfriend about the doctors words of energy from exercise I think I might try climbing on even though I'm completely drained.... and I did buy the Richard Simmons "Sweatin to the Oldies" VHS today because I remembered having so much fun exercising to that before (plus it was only a 10 cents)

No comments: