Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sparked me to try a New Workout Video


Reading a post by another blogger, about possibly going gymless made me remember my exercise video days. At the library, I scoured the video section for an exercise dvd to rent for free because I just wanted to test out one not buy it. I ended up trying the Skinny Bitch Fitness: Booty Bounce dvd. At first when I was watching I thought I'd be a loser for trying it but it was actually fun and with no one watching me I wasn't afraid to mess up. I just had fun with it. I'm not sure I'd do this video everyday but I would certainly do it many more times.

About non-dieting: I think I may give it a try. I'm not going to rush out to buy unhealthy food but I'm not going to beat myself up anymore about occassionally having a piece of cake or some buffalo chicken. I'm still going to eat my vegetables as fruits as much as possible. I hate preparing food so steaming a bag of vegetables is so easy to have for dinner.

Speaking of food: I made this ingenius (for me the non-cook) pesto parmesan stuffed tomato the other day. Cut a hole into a tomato and pour in pesto. Top it off with parmesan cheese. (I would have preferred low fat mozzarella but it went bad.) Then microwave it for 2 minutes.... Eat over a bowl. I'll take a picture the next time I make it.

No comments: