Friday, August 6, 2010

203 and counting



Elated to be 203! I am especially excited because I haven't technically worked out in a couple days. I was worried because I had my junk food friendly family over and I thought I was going to totally cave, ending in gaining 2 or 3 pounds. I only caved a little by having a half slice of pizza (for dinner... with a salad) and eating an eggo (without syrup or butter) for breakfast.

School is about to start again so I need to prepare a remedy for my frequent trips to the vending machine due to me constantly forgetting to pack my lunch. Also, I don't want to rely on the refrigerator because others eat your lunch!

Exercise should be easy then too because I'll develop a daily routine of exercising either before or after school.

People are starting to notice my weightloss. I think at 17 pounds down it should be somewhat noticeable. It will really be noticeable when I reach 30 or 40 pounds. All in due time and my boyfriend finally agreed to stop going to restaurants so much so we both can save some money! I explained to him that we could have a more special time at restaurants if we didn't go to them so often. We could then in turn spend a little more money at the restaurants not being so concerned about the money.

No comments: