Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not sure where to go with things

I'm still in the same I don't know what to do about exercising. I did dance in my living room for a bit the other day leaving myself out of breath. Dancing was fun. I really feel like I should find a sport or something that I can dedicate my time too even though I feel like reading would be more fun. Is there a sport I can doing while reading? When I was dancing I used some of the aerobic workout moves that I've done time and time again. I'm thinking I should write my own routines to do to my music so it doesn't really feel like I'm doing the same things and also so I can do it at work on my break if it gets to the point that I'm making too many excuses to myself. I've used the wii a bit too. I just feel like something is not right. I'm also feeling like I'm running out of books to read... I've read so many weightloss stories that they are starting to sound the same but it's still a motivator. There is a park kind of close to me to possibly get some walking/exercising/hula hooping done after work.

Then I realized I'm still afraid of losing weight. Afraid of the backwards compliments I've already started to receive about my weightloss. UGH.

Eating healthy is much easier now. So easy to just eat some fruit and eat vegetables.

No comments: