Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Running on the treadmill

Dear people that think you can't run on the treadmill,

I can happen. If there practice it can happen. I really always thought that the treadmill was going to be off limits to me. I ran on the treadmill both yesterday and the day before. If someone had told me at the beginning of my weight loss that I'd be running on the treadmill at like 6.7 as my max I would have laughed at them because I thought it couldn't be me. I'm going to practice running more consistently (meaning a steady rate rather than pushing myself to the limit in speed and taking it down to a jog). I don't know but I am really proud. I wasn't even going to attempt running on the treadmill but for some reason the elliptical machines were occupied. I really can see a 5K in my future if I just continue working out in general.

Sincerely,

Me


(In other news. I'm hoping my weight will go down again this week because I did go to Zumba before I did my treadmill, elliptical, and weight training workout. I am eating broccoli as the entree for my lunch today but I have other things packed too. Let's just keep it going)

No comments: