Wednesday, September 7, 2011

158lbs and Zumba

I've tried my second class at the gym. It was perfect timing too! I was nervous about going to the class and I was also forgot that Zumba was supposed to start last night at my gym. I ended up staying late at work but made it just in time to go for Zumba. It was so much fun! I don't think I will need to go dancing anywhere else if I can continue dancing Zumba. I love it. I could not keep up with the complex routines completely but after a while I think I will get it!

Ok, I weighted myself begrudgingly but was pleasantly surprised to see the 158 on the screen! Yes, I met my work out goals last week and I ate alright but I will try to keep going. If I can make it to 6 hours of exercise by the end of this weekend I will be happy. Zumba was an hour long class and then I did a little bit of weight training after. I wanted to do more non-elliptical exercising but the gym is being remodeled, which made it extremely difficult if not impossible to get the rest of my workout done. I will have to use my yoga mat at home to do my crunches and planks if the place is like that again today.

No comments: