Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Long Plateau

I'm not out of losing weight. I'm just in a long plateau. My weight is in the low 140s and likes it there. I don't mind too much that my body likes it there except that I'm still not in the normal BMI. It might me overrated and inaccurate but it was still my goal. I've been trying to alleviate some of the pressures I've been having and cutting how much I've obsessed over my weight worked some. I realized though if I want to continue dropping pounds I need to incorporate green vegetables into my diet  even if I don't feel like it. Sigh. The inner battles to add vegetables when everyone else is eating garbage.

This a picture of me from friday evening. My skin is starting to get less flabby the more I continue to workout but it's moving pretty slowly. Sometimes I feel embarrassed by the flabbiness of my skin but my gym class mates always reassure me that I'm doing just fine.

No comments: