Monday, July 9, 2012

Jello Jigglers 142.6

I did 2 hours of Zumba today in hopes of helping me stay fit. Every time I look in the mirror I still see jello jiggly thighs and I want to get rid of them. I'm going to formulate a plan to lose them once and for all. While shopping today I picked up a pair of True Religion jeans thinking when I got home they'd fit or be a little loose. My freaking thighs were suction cupped to the legs of the pants. I was able to zip up the pants I just wasn't able to move. There are a few things that were probably going on. One: I bought them at the thrift store so there is no telling whether the jeans are true to size. Two: I worked out right before shopping (I took a shower of course) but my legs might have still been swollen a bit from the work out. Three: I still need to lose some weight. So I've decided that I want to be able to fit or have these jeans be fitting or loose on me by Christmas. I've given up on the idea that my bikini will look perfect on me with my vortex for a belly button but I know a pair of jeans can look good on me. I did this for my Lucky Brand jeans so I can do it for these. Also, it's about time again for me to do a massive give away of all the clothes that don't fit. I keep trying to avoid it because I'm afraid of stepping out of this comfortable zone. Sigh but all is well. This is still the best I've ever looked.

No comments: