Monday, July 9, 2012

Trying to formulate a plan

So my friend was talking about juicing. I had seen a documentary a while back about juicing but didn't try it. Maybe now is the time? Another blog just posted about juicing. If I don't juice I think I should try planning out a least one meal a day where I can consume at least 3 cups of dark green vegetables. I usually eat spinach when I'm yearning for vegetables but I have to admit I've been slacking since my summer break started. Water is not a problem because I drink canned seltzer water, bottled water, and bottled seltzer water regularly. It will be a race to see how much weight I can lose before my summer break ends. If I can maintain in the 130s I think I would be happy for a while. Eating massive amounts of vegetables and exercising should get me there. I lost the weight for a short period without exercising so exercising should help take the rest of it off. I need to force myself to spend at least 2 days a week weight training.

No comments: