Thursday, February 3, 2011

Only one

I've only done one workout this week, which means that I need to work out today and tomorrow. I'm supposed to do laundry and then go out to dinner. This means that I will have to face my fear of exercising with someone around. I may just go into another room and close the door. It is a little frustrating to feel so insecure. There are so many chances to take. I don't want to gain weight before I start training to run! I'm getting excited about the thought of running like the people I see when I'm driving. You only see them for a split second and you're gone. But they keep running.. AHHHHH so cool. Can't wait. I don't imagine that I'll be running marathons but I could run a few miles at a time. It would be like literally running to the store. Squee!!!! I want to make so many things happen. I can do it!!!!! Yes!

3 comments:

MB said...

Looks like you have been doing it. I remember when I first started going to the gym I couldn't even use the machines by the wall with the mirrors. Now I look to check my form and progress. Don't worry about who is watching, you are making progress and should be proud of all you've accomplished so far. I'll be cheering you on!

MB said...

Don't be afraid to get back on the Wii. You'll be happy to look back on the progress you've made and how far you've come.

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Thanks! I will see I wasn't so good with being focused last week so I'm trying hard this week to be better. You are right about the watching part. I have another chance today to have a go at my self consciousness.