Saturday, February 26, 2011

Needing to set new goals

I've been not exercising as much as I should have. I did 2.5 hours so far this week when the goal was 4 hours. There was a lot of stress this week. I did pretty good about not letting my stress affect my eating too much. I do need to step up my exercise. I think setting a mini goal. There aren't any special events coming up though. OK OK. I want to be in the mid 160s by the beginning of April so the next anime convention I attend I will look smaller then the last anime covention I just went to. That's a really good idea. I'm content with that. I thought I looked pretty good but my shirt was a little too tight also I really would like to wear the pants I got on sale. I was able to get them on but they were so tight that I really could not walk comfortably in them. I want to wear them for this event for work that's coming up.

No comments: