Thursday, September 16, 2010

I dream of vegetables



I was determined to get my weight back down so I made sure I followed my rule of not eating after 6pm. I got the veggie wrap from Trader Joe's. Part of me thought it tasted sick until I got to the hummus part. I think they need to work on putting more hummus and less bean sprout in the wrap. I didn't workout per se but I did walk around the mall for a couple hours after walking a lot at work. Eating vegetables is not a bad thing it just can be a bit boring. Hopefully I'll make the right amount of time tonight to make curried chickpeas and potatoes. This morning I weighed in at 194. Weighing myself everyday kind of makes me more conscious about my daily intake of food and exercise. I'm definitely exercising after work today.

No comments: