Sunday, September 5, 2010

All you can eat

So I went to an all you can eat chinese food buffet last night... and I think I binged... on vegetables. My boyfriend was looking at my plate and said, "Your plate looks so green". Then, I looked at his plate and said, "Your plate looks so red". He basically only had meat and some pasta. I skipped the pasta. I usually get Mei Fun but this time I got broccoli, zucchini, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, and some seafood. I had so many vegetables it was awesome. My boyfriend doesn't have much vegetables to eat at his place so I was dying to get some vegetables for dinner. I did have a bit of ice cream but I was less than a fourth cup.

The lady served me sweet tea instead of the unsweet tea my boyfriend ordered. Normally I wouldn't complain about this sort of thing but I was on a mission. I had it switched out and didn't even add a sweetener.

No comments: