Saturday, March 5, 2011

Able to walk

I went to the zoo with a new friend yesterday. I was so proud of myself for not feeling like I was dying while walking through the zoo. Usually I would feel like it was too much for me but keep going because the animals are so awesome. I just felt like I accomplished something. Also I didn't eat bad food-- I had peanuts, bananas, and water. I was hoping for like grapes or something but it was too expensive. I really had contemplated eating a hot dog but I stopped myself knowing that it wasn't really worth it.

My friend said that I should pick out a 5k that I want to run since I want to run and just train for it. He shocked me when he said he ran in the morning, walked to the metro--- meaning that he is walking all day because he has to walk back home. Seriously that is awesome.

So I'm wondering how I'm going to look by the end of the summer. I already feel way thinner that I did last year. Sometimes I get down like yesterday seeing all this thin girls looking all primped up. I'm not a high maintainence kind of person. Maybe I should attempt being more maintainence than I am now then I wouldn't feel the need to compare myself to other people. I'll just compare myself to myself and be happy with that.

No comments: