Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yes

I didn't really want to go to the gym yesterday but I went and actually had a great time. I did 2 miles on the treadmill in 24 minutes. I was actually pretty proud of myself considering I haven't been on the treadmill in a while. People were staring at me but I'm used to it. I looked in the mirror to see what they were looking at and laughed. Hopefully I will be able to do the 3rd mile soon. I also ate pretty healthy except my dinner. But even that wasn't really bad. I need to look for that swimsuit I really wanted to wear. People keep telling me to get a two piece but the way I was treated when I wasn't wearing the cover up with it was depressing. If I can maintain being in the low 140s in like June or may I will get a new bikini otherwise I'm getting a flattering but stylish one piece. Also at this point I don't even care if its expensive. I just want to look good.

No comments: