Thursday, October 25, 2012

151.4

I ran on the treadmill yesterday and lifted weights. I also forced myself not to eat Chinese food but I was kind of shock how I wasn't even really hungry even though I normally would feel like I'm starving. I'm debating whether I should go out to eat for lunch but just order vegetables. I really want the scale to go down and I think going back to my old routine of lifting and running will help the scale go down. I think I'm going to hold off on Zumba if this plan works because I really would like to be in the low 140s or in the 130s by christmas time. I need to make sure I stick to my instincts and now try to cheat myself out of the rewards. I was talking yesterday to someone about how after I read through my blog I realized Zumba isn't really helping me lose. It was helping me maintain and I need more than that.
My body is actually sore from the running/ walking. I did at least a full mile of running on the 1.67 miles I did on the treadmill and having it be my first time in a long time I was proud. Especially because I was running at 6.7 miles per hour. My hope is that I can run a whole mile like that one day. I had forgot about my running goals. Maybe the woman telling me about my gaining is the shock I needed to help me really get back on track because it can get distorted just thinking about yourself with no outside feedback. Also I bought this skirt from my friend without trying it on first. It was so tight I really want to fit it besides the other clothes I have that haven't been fitting recently.

No comments: