Monday, June 2, 2014

162.8

Err. I guess it's going to be harder than I thought to get under 160 pounds. I finally did some better grocery shopping so it feels like I could have a good week. I also cleaned and cooked chicken last night. 
My coworker suggested cleaning all the chicken at once and then freezing it so that when I'm ready to actually cook all I have to do is season it. I think I actually am going to make a special stop to Trader Joe's and get some pesto and zucchini for low carb pasta. I'm going to print out a low glycemic index again to post in both my apartment and at work. I need to remind myself about what is going to help me drop weight faster in a healthy way. I ate broccoli for breakfast. My figure already looks like it's changing in the mirror just from me exercising almost everyday. I want to know that I'm actually doing it though. If I can find more ways to incorporate greens into my diet without feeling like I'm weird than I think I will succeed in the long run. I mean I'm glad that I retained enough that the 160s is where my body is comfortable as opposed to the 200s but I would rather it be more comfortable at the 140s

No comments: