Thursday, April 26, 2012

141.8

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been going through an emotional rollercoaster. My weight has been fluctuating between 139 pounds to 145 pounds since I've stopped posting. I'm not really ok with all that's going on but the blog is supposed to be more about my weight and less about my love life whether it's craptastic or awesome. I've been really stressed about a lot of things but I'm still continuing the weight loss. I started to question why I even cared about my weight or what I was eating or even why I cared about exercise because it seemed like I was doing it for some of the wrong reasons. I was hating pretty much everything. Now, I'm feeling like I'm on a better path. I still kind of dislike a lot that's going on in my life but I'm trying to make the best for me. I need to love myself and treat myself better because I keep putting others before myself. I don't know if I will look good in my swimsuit but I'm going to wear it. I'm going to do the exercises I want to because I like it.