Tuesday, December 6, 2016

213.2

I just did thirty something minutes at the gym. I decided it's better off if I just try everyday. I think I'll be more consistent if I just try every day. I'm going to figure out where to add in weight training and I also am going to figure out a better anime to watch while exercising. I read back on my old posts and I definitely can get into the groove of things if I just plan better. I actually laid an outfit out before I got in the shower to prep. If I can prep some vegetable meals I might be in business. My kids don't really like when I'm out of the room too long so it will either have to be like a prep for a few days or prep after they sleep. 

I ordered more fancy workout clothes! It definitely means I'm going to be downsizing my crappy fat clothes but at least I will feel cool to myself for the first time in a long while. Need to do something about my hair though. 

No comments: